With the floor-mounted door handle bumper, you prevent your doors from hitting the wall or your belongings such as the cabinet and showcase behind your door.
- It is very important to use any of the door bumpers to prevent the door handles from hitting the wall.
- If you do not want to pierce your door and do not want anything too big to appear,we recommend using floor buffers.
Unlike floor bumpers in the market, the door handle bumper does not cause corrosion problems. The iron buffers in the market are rusting in a short time.
- Screws and dowels also come out from the floor bumper.
- Since its screw remains inside, it does not create any visual pollution, it is a very solution due to its small size and inox coating compatible with door handles.
- In addition, another advantage of using floor buffers is the washing machine of the door, an intermediate wall, cabinet, etc.
- It can be used in places where it is not suitable to use normal door bumpers as it has a chance to easily adjust the place where it is placed.